LABORATORY FOR CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
Head of the laboratory:
Kovalenko Larysa Volodymyrivna, PhD in Biological Science,
tel.: (057) 707-20-27, (057) 707-20-34
Avenues of scientific research:
- study of animal specific and non-specific resistance mechanisms and factors under pathogenic conditions and immunoprophylactic;
- evaluation of biological influence and harmfulness of prophylactic and medical preparations according to biochemical dynamics, including oxidative system in animal organism;
- development of medical preparations and protocols for treatment and prophylactics of metabolism violations, animal and poultry non-specific resistance, technology of drugs production and increasing of total animal resistance using complex of immunoglobulin and nanometal aquacitrate preparations;
- study of postinfectious and postvaccinal immune regularity based on up-to-date methods taking into account specificity of animal pathogens;
- definition of feeding factors influence on metabolism of livestock and animal product quality.
Spheres of expertise: immunology, biochemistry, livestock production and fodder quality.