17-19 September 2018
holds the International Scientific-and-Practical Symposium «Biological safety and control of transboundary emergent animal disease (African swine fever, Foot and mouth disease, Brucellosis, Lumpy skin disease and Highly pathogenic avian influenza)»
wich will be dedicated to the 95th anniversary of foundation of the National Scientific Center Institute of Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine and to the 90th anniversary of the birth of Krasnikov Gennadiy Andreevich the prominent Ukrainian veterinary immunologist and morphologist, academician of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine
1. Contribution of the scientific schools of NSC IECVM to the system of veterinary support of livestock in Ukraine.
2. Epizootology and control aspects of transboundary emergent animal disease (African swine fever, Foot and mouth disease, Brucellosis, Lumpy skin disease and Highly pathogenic avian influenza).
3. Consolidation of DVMs’ and MDs’ activities and experience within One Health agenda
4. Evaluation of biological risks, ecology and biology of vectors of the African swine fever and Lumpy Skin Disease pathogens.
5. Ways to improve national strategies to reduce the biological threat and minimize the risk of spreading of transboundary diseases, taking into account international experience.
6. Scientific support of developments and implementation of tools and systems for monitoring, diagnosis and prophylaxis of transboundary threats.
The Symposium is designed for a wide audience of experts from the State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection, laboratory workers and practitioners of veterinary medicine of livestock farms. The program of the Symposium includes lectures, presented by researchers from the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, and other countries, concerning the epizootic analysis and the development of innovative means of controlling African swine fever and Lumpy skin disease. Moreover, information regarding to the main scientific achievements of the NSC IECVM for veterinary support and solving current problems of livestock in Ukraine will be also offered to the practitioners of veterinary medicine.
Materials for publication should be e-mailed to email@example.com, or at the NSC IECVM Pushkinskaya str., 83, Kharkov, Ukraine, 61023 no later than Juny 01, 2018
Sincerely, Symposium Organizing Committee.
Address: Pushkinskaya str., 83, Kharkov, Ukraine, 61023
Phone. (057)707-20-01 (Olga Unkovska),
(067)718-17-04 (Anton Gerilovych)
Fax (057)704-10-90 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org